Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Witches Of East End: S1E2: Freya

Hi there!
I wanted to kick off my new blog with my newest character inspired outfit, along with some makeup suggestions. I eventually want to have many different shows and many different characters featured here on My TV Closet, but you've gotta start somewhere right? So to start off I'm going to be working on Freya Beauchamp from the Lifetime series Witches Of East End, played by Jenna Dewan Tatum. Freya is beautiful, sexy, funny, and has two gorgeous men in love with her. Her style reflects this, as well as her mostly natural makeup, and the loose voluminous waves in her hair. The following is my interpretation of the outfit Freya is wearing for most of episode 2. It is not exactly what she wore, but I wanted to find similar items that were cost effective, and kept mostly true to the original. I hope you enjoy this one and I look forward to bring you more like this!
Freya Beauchamp WOEE S1E2







Outfit Notes


Solid and Lace Racerback Tanks
-In the show her tanks were not racerback, these were the closest I could find. Added bonus though is that if you are not as busty as Jenna, (I'm not), the scoop top can make your ladies seem a little more endowed.

Grey Jeans

-I LOVE these! I want to own them right now!

Black Peep-toe Heels

-My favorites of these two are the faux suede ones. Just sayin';)
Rock & Republic, Maykool

Faux Moto Jacket

-So this one was the most disappointing for me. Shop Your TV found the original one here.
http://www.shopyourtv.com/2013/10/witches-of-east-end-season-1-episode-2-freyas-brown-cut-out-jacket/
But it happens to be sold out everywhere. I searched high and low for a suitable replacement but could not find one. This was the closest I found that I actually liked. If you can find a closer match please let me know in the comments and I'll edit the post accordingly!

Jewelry

-I included a nice set of silver hoops because that seems to be Freya's earrings of choice for most of the show. So it make sense for her to have nice pair that can be worn often. I included the engagement ring just to be cute, as in this episode she's engaged. The other rings are just a random selection that I felt would go with Freya's overall style.
white, teal

Makeup and Hair

-I am also very excited to share these with you. I did some searching on YouTube to find hair and makeup tutorials for Freya, and boy did I find some great ones! The products featured are from these videos.

This Is SMLx0 from YouTube and her look is very similar to Freya's. She has wonderful tutorials. I wanna fix my hair like this everyday!

Hair Tutorial





Brow Tutorial





Eye Tutorials









Lips


This one isn't a tutorial for lips, but I still want to give credit where credit is due. She is wearing the lipliner and lipstick combo in this video and I thought it looked the most similar to Freya's Look in this episode.


Jordana Tawny Lipliner, Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid lipstick


Alright, I think that about covers everything! I may at a later date edit this post, and take out the basics, makeup, hair, jewelry, etc. and move that into a basics page, or overview page all on it's own. That way every post doesn't have to be this long and I can just link back to it. What do y'all think? Let me know in the comments if you'd like that, what other shows/characters you'd like to see, and what you thought of my first post. I'd love your feedback! Thanks!
Angela


Follow me on:
Polyvore
Twitter @AngelaRobert02
Instagram @angelaroberts2014


Disclaimer:
I am not affiliated with the show, Lifetime, or any of the products/companies mentioned. Also the ideas for the hair/makeup are not my own, and belong to SMLx0. I just enjoy coming up with inspired outfits/looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment