Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Pretty Little Liars: S6E8: Aria

Hello again!
I hope your're enjoying the new blog look. I know I've been away for a while but i'm back today with another one for you. Today's look is inspired by Aria Montgomery from ABC Family's Pretty Little Liars. This interpretation is inspired by Aria's look in this season's (season 6) episode 8. I had a lot of fun coming up with this one and I also have a DIY i'm thinking up for the shirt. Hope you enjoy it!

Aria Montgomery PLL S6E8






Outfit Notes

Left Top $54.00 

This is my first choice but it is also the more expensive one. It's the most similar to the original.

Right Top $5.99

This is obviously the more inexpensive choice, but also very similar. 

Snake Collar Necklace $7.19

This is my favorite part of this outfit! So clearly the original has a beaded snake applique around the neck of the shirt. I've been thinking up a pretty cool DIY for it, but in the mean time, or if you're not the crafty type, try it out this snake collar necklace paired with the shirt of your choice.

Jeans $36.90

These are just a basic pair of stretch skinny jeans that are similar to the ones she is wearing.

Boots $47.99

I never really could get a good glimpse of the bottom of her boots, but she's a shortie like me so I picked a cute pair of wedge boots, because its what I would have chosen.

Jewelry

Earrings $4.90

These are part of a set of four, which is really a great deal.

Necklace $12.00

I couldn't find a circle stone similar, but this geometrical one I thought reflected Aria's style well.

Left Ring $8.27

This one is very similar to the original.

Right Ring $1.39

This ring is also part of a set, another great deal.

Makeup and Hair

Depending whether or not you're a fan of the Aria's long locks or her new bob, there's a tutorial for both of you!

Waves


Bob




Makeup 


Brow Pencil $5.70

Eyeliner $4.49

Mascara $5.39

Lipstick $17.00

Alrighty, that's all! I'll post again if I end up making that DIY for the shirt.
Stay Tuned!
Angela



Follow me on:
Twitter @AngRoberts02
Instagram @angelaroberts2014



Disclaimer: 
I am not affiliated with the show, ABC Family, or any of the products/companies mentioned. Also the ideas for the hair/makeup are not my own, and belong to the videos creator. I just enjoy coming up with inspired outfits/looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment